One of the biggest challenges in the standardization of business processes is the right balance between control and flexibility.
Our Process Control solution masters this in a powerful and user-friendly way. It has never been easier, more efficient and more flexible to implement a high end solution for process control.
Mastering the Tightrope Act
EXA Process Control is a powerful yet user-friendly enhancement of SAP PLM 7.x Engineering Record (SAP ER) that helps standardize business processes while providing an optimal balance between control and flexibility. The solution, with its great configurability and flexibility, renders intricate development unnecessary. No matter how complex your business process, IT administrators can define and change them or create ad-hoc tasks themselves. All workflows can be easily adapted to your business rules and processes with just a few clicks and with no programming.
- Predefined processes combined with the ability for ad-hoc steps grant maximum flexibility of your standardized processes
- The simple configuration of complex processes without any development takes usability to a new level
- The automatic agent determination with integrated authorization control allows you to assign and control tasks efficiently
Benefits of using Process Control
EXA Process Control will significantly increase your productivity through its three major strengths:
- Task-specific interfaces in the SAP Engineering Record guide the users
- Special work related functions like “Postpone”, “Back to Inbox” and “Not Responsible” give the user a useful variety of processing possibilities
- The solution determines agents and tasks automatically according to their metadata
- Easy document handling enables the end user to assign documents with just a few clicks
- Processes and process variants are easily configurable and changeable by the EXA Process Configuration Workbench and SAP BRF+
- Predefined processes can be extended in an ad-hoc mode by the end user
- The version control of process workflows gives users the possibility to change processes without impacting any workflows currently in process
Traceability and Transparency
- The feature EXA Process Overview presents you all task related information such as agent, decisions, digital signatures and time stamp. This guarantees you traceability and transparency of all processes and components.
- There’s more: each time a new process is set up via Process Control, its implementation time and costs are drastically reduced.