Our Scenario Based Approach: One SAP Solution for Integrated Product Development
EXA offers out-of-the-box solutions and tailor-made services that are aligned with the reference architecture for ‘Integrated Product Development (IPD)’ from SAP. We focus on usage of the most suitable SAP standard solution by considering the latest and most promising innovations from SAP. Furthermore, we can guide you through the complete end-to-end process from initial planning phase, development in external CAD systems, integration into SAP with or without use of additional PLM systems to hand over to manufacturing and interfaces to production execution systems.
If you want your PLM solution to be compatible with S/4 HANA, EXA will help ensure a smooth integration. Our strong HANA and FIORI (User Experience) background will help customers migrate seamlessly to the new environment.
All in all, we deliver end to end solutions to our customers based on a judicious mix of SAP standard and EXA custom solutions and services.
Our expert advisors will use the IPD reference architecture, your current PLM landscape and your business & IT strategy to help define your target PLM architecture.
We will identify a suitable implementation approach based on the target architecture. The standard SAP solution will be enhanced with EXA pre-defined solutions and services, to help achieve your business outcomes.
All in all, our IPD approach ensures:
- Sustainability through alignment to SAP Standard
- Short implementation cycles with low risk
- Best possible value at minimum costs due to predefined Solutions and Services
Our clear focus is the delivery of solutions at an optimum cost, while helping our clients move beyond iterative value chains towards customer-focused innovation.
Our key offerings include expertise in the following areas:
- SAP iPPE / Product Structure Management (PSM) & Variant Configuration
- SAP Engineering Change Management
- PPM and Commercial Project Management (cPM)
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- CAx Integration with SAP ECTR
- Document Management (SAP DMS, SharePoint Integration, Attachments)
- Access Control Management (ACM)
Our technical architects can design, develop and implement recommended solutions to help realize your business commitments. This is coupled with our strong consulting and development skills in areas such as