EXA – is a German multinational technology company with a strong backbone in India. EXA is both a member of the SNP Group and an SAP Partner. SAP is in our DNA, and we are experts in IT, Analytics & Big Data, and Cloud platforms. Our focus is on providing our customers with innovative, cutting-edge solutions and first-rate digital transformation consulting.
We have developed our own SAP solutions (add-ons) – Global Value Chain (GVC) and Operational Transfer Pricing (OTP) – and established them successfully on the market. We are currently rolling out a new solution domain called ESG & Sustainability Solutions – Accounting, Reporting, and Analytics with the innovative “Carbon Footprint” product in collaboration with our partners.
These are precisely the strategic solutions that international companies need in order to manage and control all aspects of their business in a sustainable, transparent, compliant, cross-enterprise, and global manner. Our solutions and consulting services are currently in high demand, and we are growing steadily.
Are you passionate about Data and want to play Techno-Functional role in SAP FI World.
Interested in Data analysis, Understanding of Data models and willing to gain to Cross functional knowledge then,
Come and join a great, friendly and passionate team focused on quality and innovation with limitless potential. EXA is seeking a creative, detail-oriented engineer who has zeal for technology and is in the quest for new experiences and knowledge.
We are seeking for SAP FI Consultant positions (for India, Bangalore) who thrive in positions of leadership and are eager to share their expertise with an active and broad network of colleagues, partners, and customers.
Experience: 6+ years
Work Location: Bangalore, India
No. of Positions: 10
Your role and responsibilities
As a FI Consultant, you will work on a wide variety of projects. The role would entail:
- Gathering and analyzing Data requirements
- Will be working mostly on Transformation projects (non-SAP to S/4HANA, ECC to S/4HANA, Mergers, Carve-Outs, or Acquisitions)
- Will independently conduct workshops, design, develop, implement, test and deploy the solution with minimal or no supervision.
- Understand the complex requirements, do in-depth impact analysis of As-Is source system, the inter-dependencies between the SAP modules and outside SAP system.
- Communicate effectively within the team and with the client team.
Ideally in-depth knowledge, and skills in the following:
- Graduate in Commerce or Finance stream OR Engineering Graduates with experience on SAP FI module.
- Certification in ECC FI/CO or S/4HANA FI/CO or both would be an added advantage. However, not a constraint for a right candidate.
- At least 8 years of SAP FI/CO consulting work experience with leading consulting firms.
- Implementation experience with both ECC and S/4HANA would be an added advantage.
- Transformation experience from ECC to S/4HANA would be preferred.
- Should have technical acumen and should be able to understand code and write or update simple code blocks if required.
- Should have a good debugging experience with Program, Function Module, and T-Codes.
- Finance domain experience prior to SAP roles would be an added advantage.
- Integration knowledge of FI/CO with SD, MM, and PP is a must.
- Should be a team player with excellent communication skills.
- Client site experience either in India or Abroad would be also an added advantage. However, this is not a constraint for right candidate.
- Work Location: Bengaluru, Gurgaon or Pune. However, not a constraint for right candidate.
What your future will look like
- You will be working in a flat hierarchy, conducive to quick exchange and learning
- We work tirelessly to create a positive and stimulating working environment
- We offer an open-door policy, modern offices, flexible working hours, and partly working from home
- We accept that mistakes happen. Mistakes can happen so that we learn from them and improve
- We support sustainable commuting & travel, train travel, sponsor public transport/job ticket
- Fair & above-average salary, a performance-based compensation system
We are EXA
We speak English, Hindi, German, and many other languages. We have learned to integrate and value the similarities and differences of our multicultural colleagues to create a broader team spirit. We are dedicated and passionate about what we do, but also like to have fun and encourage camaraderie among colleagues.
Our diversity and values
We comply with prevailing law and do not cause harm; we respect one another and promote inclusion/non-discrimination. Our vision is a sustainable and peaceful world. Our mission is to help our customers achieve transparency, compliance, and sustainability in global business.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, or disability.
Anfrage-ID: 20221018 | Arbeitsbereich: Administration | Voraussichtliche Reisetätigkeit: 0 – 10% | Beruflicher Status: angestellt | Beschäftigungsart: Reguläre Vollzeit oder Teilzeit
Stellensegment: Administration, Back office, Office Management, Buchhaltung, Assistenz.