EXA is a specialized software provider in the area of FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT TRANSFORMATION, PROCESS DATA ENGINEERING and BIG DATA & ADVANCED ANALYTICS. Operating globally, EXA offers proven and cost-effective solutions and services in the global value chain and transfer pricing environment to customers mainly in the manufacturing and process industries.
Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany EXA has employees in Europe, India and the USA. Our close cooperation with SAP in the technology and product areas SAP ERP, SAP S4HANA, Analytics and SAP Cloud Platform enables us to offer innovative solutions to our customers. With our products “Global Value Chain” and “Operational Transfer Pricing”, our customers can further optimize their global businesses and related business processes across countries and functions and, last but not least, strengthen efficiency and compliance. In addition, we have developed a wide range of solutions in the areas of Big Data and Advanced Analytics, including Predictive Maintenance and Industry 4.0.
As an SAP Solution Architect you will be responsible for strategy, development and maintenance of one of the company’s core solutions the GVC (Global Value Chain). The GVC is fully integrated in the SAP ERP Landscape and extracts and interprets data as well as values from finance and logistic applications to derive their end-to-end value chain. For international enterprises GVC is a strategic solution to manage and steer the cross company business.
You will manage and organize the working collaboratively across the company as well as on customer requirements to improve the development estate of our GVC solution.
- Management and responsibility for the GVC solution
- Overall solution design and strategy for the GVC solution
- Personnel responsibility for the GVC development team
- Maintain the company’s core GVC solution
- Conceptual work on a wide variety of customer requirements
- Team Lead and project management of customer enhancement projects
- Solution design, build, integrate and run applications within the SAP finance and logistic applications
- Learn new technologies, share existing knowledge and evaluate new SAP developments as they emerge
- Gain a wider understanding of how the global value chain works, for international operating enterprises
What you should have
- Strong SAP ABAP development as well as ABAP/OO experience – 10 years
- Knowhow and experience in mass data processing and transformation – 5 years
- Good Knowledge in developing within SAP Finance or SAP Cost Accounting – 5 years
- Integration knowledge in developing within SAP Logistics Modules – 5 years
- Good experience facilitating incident and solution resolutions
- A methodical professional way of progressing to results
- Ability to learn new solution quickly and do conceptual design
- Project management experience in development projects – 5 years
- Management skills to lead and coordinate small development teams
- Broad know-how in all business and SAP areas – instead of a fixed specialization in an isolated area right from the start
- Opportunities for promotion and development within the company, based on your interests and strengths – because we want to grow together with you
- Fair and above-average salary
- Latest technologies in the SAP area
- Perfect location of our modern office in Heidelberg – only 3 minutes walk from the main train station
- Flexibility in working hours, as well as the possibility to work remotely
- Exciting projects and products
- Continuous learning through mentors and trainers
- International Team